locked Alert For "73" In Standard Message

Patrick Hung

I'm fairly new to JTAlert, and am just learning the wealth of features in the software.

Within the last few days, I noticed that all decodes with "73" in the text were being highlighted in green, with white fonts; this was extremely useful to me, as tailing a 73 works well for me in completing QSOs. Unfortunately, this stopped working after I quit out of the program for a short break. Can someone tell me how I can turn it back on?

By the way, I'm assuming that this is a JTAlert, and not a WSJT-X feature.

Thanks for any help.

Patrick
W2TAR