locked Re: JTAlert Not Responding When Moving from DX to Local

Dave Garber

perhaps you have a filter set to not show localĀ  (usa)
Dave Garber
VE3WEJ / VE3IE

On Sun, Nov 8, 2020 at 6:58 PM Robert A Wilson <fishnscout@...> wrote:
Off and on I've had trouble with JTAlert not responding in what I thought was random occurrences. In the last few days with the bands opening a bit and focusing on DX, I've noticed that it doesn't seem to have this issue when working DX stations. As soon as I click on a station in the US, the JTAlert memory jumps up about 10 MBs and the window shows not responding. If I let it sit, it will eventually quickly display what was missed and start functioning again. Does anyone have any ideas as to what might be causing this?
Thanks,
Robert
KN4CNU