locked Re: JTAlerts 2.16.15 crashes

Richard Williams

Michael,

I have been running 2.16.15 since it was released and have not had any problems.  I leave my computer and radio on pretty much 24/7, and unless I am working CW.SSB or RTTY, WSJT-X and JTAlert runs all the time on 6, 60, or 160M.

SInce this doesn't seem to be a wide spread problem, I would think the issue is a computer issue.

Am sure it is frustrating, so hopefully you can figure out what is causing the program to crash.

Dick, K8ZTT

Flying is the second greatest thrill known to man.
What is first, you ask? Landing, of course.
"A good aviator will always have his take-offs plus landings divisible by 2!"

On Saturday, November 7, 2020, 08:41:28 PM MST, Michael <w7osgarrl@...> wrote:

seems to have only happen since upgrading to 2.16.15. Maybe I ought to go back to 2.16.14?