locked Re: JT Alert crashes

Michael Black

First thing to try is run a new configuration.

You can temporarily rename C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\HamApps
Then JTALert will recreate it.

If that fixes your problem then zip up the old directory and send it in.

Mike W9MDB

On Thursday, November 5, 2020, 10:16:41 AM CST, <tomloock@...> wrote:

For some reason JT Alert crashes.  I start WSJT-X and then JT Alert and I am decoding signals but after 1 or 2 cycles JT Alert shuts down.  It does show the stations that I have not contacted but after the 2nd decode cycle the program closes. Not sure what might have changed.  I have tried versions 2.16.6,  2.16.14 and 2.16.15 and all do the same thing.  ???

TIA
73 Tom K9VER