The latest JTAlert version 2.16.15 is now
available @ https://hamapps.com/JTAlert/
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
New with this release is the ability to turn off the Callsigns
Please review the release notes at the end of this message.
de Laurie VK3AMA
*** Includes Callsign database file version 2020-10-30
- Callsign Display: Can be turned off by setting the
number of display lines
to zero. Via the "View -> Callsign Display
- Sound Device: Warnings about an un-selected sound
card have been removed.
JTAlert now assumes you have the correct or a valid
- Menus: "View -> Show DXCC Names" menu relocated.
It is now a sub-menu of
the "View -> Callsign Display Lines" menu.
- Sound Devices: Device names containing accented
not displayed correctly.
- Decodes Window: Some decodes being lost (never
received) when the number
of decodes processed for the main JTAlert display
exceedes the maximum 36
(4 lines x 9 callsigns max) display limit.