Working last night; today zilch.
Cannot get a UDP assignment to the Decodes module,
no matter what I've tried ... using 14b12 ... neither EXP
or regular ... have sent a trouble report.
Thought it might be the old ZoneAlarm blocking
communications but I have turned off the "Application
Control" completely with no success; even put ZA
in "snooze for 5 mins" while I started up JTA and
that didn't work either. Have rebooted PC several
times. Restarted Decode window several times.
Restarted JTalert several times. Just won't get
the UDP port assigned to Decode module.
And I've grown to love that Decode table !!