locked JTAlert seems to be in a loop

docdga@...

I have   wsjt-x  gridtracker and JTalert running on my machine. JTalert lets me know that I have a wanted contact. I click on the contact in JTalert that initiates a transmit  in wsjt-x. Once the contact is confirmed and wsjt-x prompts me to log when I click OK JTalert starts telling me that it successfully logged the contact multiple times and seems to be in a loop I have to kill JTalert.. I have wsjt-x logging to Ham Radio Deluxe  JTalert is  logging to standard Adif file. Also there are nine or 10 incomplete  entries in Ham Radio Deluxe. There is one complete entry.