From: Support@HamApps.groups.io <Support@HamApps.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dave Garber
Sent: 24 October 2020 22:32
To: Support@hamapps.groups.io
Subject: Re: [HamApps] #FT8/JTAlert

follow the order of opening

call up the settings, then manage settings.

scroll down the the + window.  do not click on the + symbol.  extended display options is on the right side, near the top

see image attached.

keep in mind, this is from version 2.16.14

Dave Garber

VE3WEJ / VE3IE

On Fri, Oct 23, 2020 at 8:20 AM Wes Elton <wes@...> wrote:

Hi Jim,

Thanks for the info. Laurie has told me the same thing but within the window/decode settings there is no Extended Display/show db option!

I'm  clearly missing something and have  asked Laurie for further advice.

Stay sake OM.
73,
Wes.
GW3RIH