locked Re: Strange UI phenomenon

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 22/10/2020 7:31 pm, Björn SM7IUN wrote:
From time to time I find the "Help" menu replaced by the name of a newly connected audio device.

Is this intentional? I assume not.

Also, JTAlert seems to suffer from the inability to handle UTF-8 in device names of which some are
created by default in non-English Windows. The different effects of this have been reported previously.

Björn SM7IUN

Björn,

FYI, these problems have now been resolved. Newly added Sound Device names no longer replace the "Help" menu and UTF-8 encoded Sound Device names are correctly handled. eg.

Check your email, I have sent you a link to this new build to test.