locked Re: Audible Alerts

neil_zampella

Is another alert being triggered?   Are you calling CQ?  Is this during a current QSO?

Neil, KN3ILZ

On Fri, Oct 23, 2020 at 02:04 AM, Norm Fasoletos wrote:

I have all the settings correct, when I test the sound "calling you" it works fine, I hear it. When someone calls me, I get a visual indication in red but no sound.

Not sure where to look further?

Norm - K7NWF

On Thu, Oct 22, 2020 at 12:17 PM HamApps Support (VK3AMA) <vk3ama.ham.apps@...> wrote:
On 23/10/2020 1:06 am, Norm Fasoletos wrote:
I am having a problem with an audible alert for my call sign. When I receive a call from another station, no alert. I have my call sign alert on, did a test from the software and it works, however, when another station calls me, I get so sound alert. My other alerts for new states, new grids, etc work just fine.

Your help is appreciated ...

73

Norm - K7NWF

If JTAlert is showing the "Own Call" alert coloring but not producing the audio alert than likely you don't have the sound file set for the Alert. If the coloring is also not working than you likely don't have a Callsign set or an incorrect Callsign set for the Alert. See the Settings window, "Alerts -> Own Call" section.