locked Re: JT Alert Main Window

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 22/10/2020 6:04 am, bammi via groups.io wrote:
Are you planning on pulling in support for SSL connected MySQL changes into the hybrid from V3. I have been patiently waiting for months.

73 de k1jbd
bammi

I started on it a few months back, but it got stalled as I ran into some performance issues with respect to getting the main JTAlert executable (which cannot support ssl) performing log lookups via the new Manager code (V3 code which supports SSL).

The partially written code still exists, I just need to sit down and spend some quality time with it.