Re: Can't Access JT-Alert after new install

Dave Garber

did you used to have another monitor??
Dave Garber
VE3WEJ / VE3IE

On Sat, Oct 17, 2020 at 7:29 PM <W9awx1@...> wrote:
I have been having issues with JX-Alert not sending logs to HRD.  I reinstalled it but when i have started the program, I see the icon in the system tray at the bottom of my screen and I can hover my mouse icon over it and see it, but when I click on it to show the program, nothing happens.  Its like it is tied into the waterfall screen on JTDX as I can see a shadow of it when I hover over the tray icon.  I can't figure how to fix this so I can get to the file and setting menu in JT-Alert to fix my logging issue. Thanks.  Gregg