Issue after band change

Uwe, DG2YCB

Hi Laurie,

With JTAlert 2.16.14 and WSJT-X v2.3.0-rc1 the old issue is back, that SOMETIMES after a band change JTAlert recognizes late decodes coming from the past cycle as if they were coming from the new cycle (= new band). I don't know if you remember we had this a few years ago but luckily you were able to fix it. I've seen it a few times again now. Each time I changed the band exactly at the end of a cycle. JTAlert identified the band change correctly, but nevertheless a couple of times then it displayed late deodes coming from WSJT-X falsly as if they were already coming from the new band. (Usually after a band change one cycle is skipped.) As said, this is a new behavior which was not there with WSJT-X v2.2.2 together with the earlier versions of JTAlert I had in use.
I remember that you changed something a couple of weeks ago regarding some deatails of the timing, is that right? Might that have caused this? Let me know if you want me to do some more tests (e.g. with a beta version of JTAlert).

73 de Uwe, DG2YCB