Re: The DXCC of A6050Y and A6050Y/#

Björn SM7IUN

If JTAlert considers an A6xxx/5 station Bhutan that is still wrong. It should consider it an A65xxx station.

It's like considering SM7IUN/2 an S2 station.

But I fully understand your frustration with the widespread lack of respect for callsign conventions.

Björn SM7IUN

Den lör 17 okt. 2020 kl 01:13 skrev HamApps Support (VK3AMA) <vk3ama.ham.apps@...>:

On 17/10/2020 7:44 am, Paul via groups.io wrote:
I should have mentioned he called CQ without a grid just......CQ A6050Y/5.
Paul G4YKQ.

Its not the lack of a Grid that is the problem. It is the signing /5 being interpreted as the A6 is operating portable from A5 (Bhutan).
See my message here ... https://hamapps.groups.io/g/Support/message/31902