locked Re: Change in the way B4s are displayed in WSJT after loading 2.16.14 (I think)

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 3/10/2020 10:19 pm, Bob K via groups.io wrote:
This could be one of those situations where you see something for years, but when it disappears you wonder if it was there to begin with.

Loaded 2.16.14 this morning. In the Decode window it shows previously worked callsigns correctly as B4. However, in the WSJT (v2.2.2) Band Activity window that callsign is no longer displayed as greyed-out. NO calls signs are greyed-out out in Band Activity. This is true in all bands.

I read the 2.16.14 Release Notes and do not see anything about this. I made no changes to my WSJT settings. Am I imagining that it used to be greyed-out?

Thanks for a wonderful product. Bob, KA2TQV

Bob,

What version of JTAlert were you running prior to the 2.16.14 upgrade?

If JTAlert is not coloring callsigns/decodes in the WSJTX Band Activity panel likely the "Color Band Activity ..." setting is not enabled.