toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
- New Alert Type: Wanted ITU Zones Alert.
- New Alert Filter: Do not show NON ALERTING Callsigns
under a set Km distance.
Note: Callsigns that don't convey their gridsquare
in the standard format
CQ message will not be displayed (because of the
unknown distance) when this
Filter is active and the Callsign does not trigger
- Temporary Ignored Callsigns: Callsigns can be
temporarily ignored for the
current JTAlert session. Callsigns can be ignored
by using the Callsign
right-click context menu. The temporary ignored
Callsign list is
automatically cleared at JTAlert startup.
- Decodes Window: Randomly starting with no previous
decodes visible and not
showing new decodes.
- Decodes Window: Fatal "Clipboard" error when using
Chrome remote desktop.
- Station Gridsquare: Not being set (is empty) after a
mismatch with the WSJTX
grid is reported and completing the update when
prompted during startup.
- Log4OM V1 & V2: Last QSO lookups were not
returning the correct QSO in
the log if the log had previously been updated
using an adif import.