locked changing callsign for hamspots.net site #HamSpots

Jaroslaw Gorczynski

Hi Laurie,

I'm moving from Scotland to Poland and I change my callsign from MM0LGS to HF5A. I would like to update it in my registration for HamSpots.net. Unfortunately I found no mean to alter this setting (the only option is to update the password).  I would gladly register a new account with the new callsign, but that fails too, because I'm using the same email address...

Is there a way to change the callsign associated with this account (and keep the email address)?

Thank you for your help

Vy 73, Jarek - HF5A
(previously MM0LGS)