locked Re: 23 second JTAlert startup time

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 25/09/2020 9:14 am, KD7YZ Bob wrote:
Thanks to Mike W9MDB for logging onto my computer and doing some sleuthing.

It seems, a while back, I'd played around with JTAlert "Auto-Start"
features.

They were still active.

In a way...

Unbeknownst to me, the "Programs" I had JTAlert attempt to launch, were
  .LNK's (AKA shortcuts) or they were .bat's

well it seems JTAlert AutoStart quietly skipped over the shortcuts
without saying a peep then dutifully executed the 20 or 30 second
intervals I had put in.

Ida never suspected this since all I saw was 'nothing' until JTAlert
finally started.

So there y'all go. My bad !

5 or 6 seconds now is the norm.

-- 73 Bob KD7YZ

Thanks for the update and thanks to Mike W9MDB.