locked Re: 23 second JTAlert startup time

KD7YZ Bob

On 9/23/2020 16:52, HamApps Support (VK3AMA) wrote:

This sounds like PC protection interference to me.
Does your protection software go online to perform an analysis of
suspect files? If so that would account for such a lengthy startup delay.
As best as I am able to verify, I manually shut off system wide
protection(s). In-so-much as I get a 'Nag" from windows Defender for a
day telling me that NO protection is activated would I like to turn
Defender back on.

How long does it take for the "Reading Settings Data" window to display?
It should appear within 1 second or less.

I started 'process explorer" as seen in screenshot ...JtAlert then
JTalertmanager begins the well within a second, 'reading settings... "
appears ... then there's the 20 second delay

Bob KD7YZ
AMSAT LM #901