locked Re: JTalert "First QSO" permanently

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 24/09/2020 12:20 am, Jean-Claude F1DSZ wrote:
I am using JTalert version 2.16.13, and I've noticed for some time that when I contact a station, JTDX tells me
B4 signal but JTalert always announces "First QSO" permanently....view attachment.
A parameter would be at fault.
Thank you for your answer J. Claude F1DSZ

What you describe will occur if your logbook is empty or missing.
Do you have JTAlert set to use the correct (current active) HRD logbook. You may have it set to an old logbook.