locked Re: Keyboard latency with multiple JTAlert processes running.

Michael Black

Next thing is to try DriverEasy and see if you don't have some drivers to update.

Mike W9MDB

On Wednesday, September 23, 2020, 10:56:39 AM CDT, Patrick Skerrett <patrick@...> wrote:

Yes we did & also ran through the DISM. Just for completeness we also changed keyboards (ensured we are not using anything wireless, etc).

I'm open to try anything, but feel free to read through my post & view the video. These fixes proposed are for general USB latency or latency only under high system load. In this use-case its specifically deteriorates with more instances of jtalert running.