locked Re: Keyboard latency with multiple JTAlert processes running.

Michael Black

Have you tried uninstalling your keyboard driver?

Mike W9MDB

On Wednesday, September 23, 2020, 10:26:23 AM CDT, Patrick Skerrett <patrick@...> wrote:

Hi Mark, I have been through those steps yesterday and spent a significant amount of time ensuring that the correlation between keyboard latency & JTAlert is not just a 'canary'. I have also created a video show how the system behaves as jtalert is scaled up. Notice the only thing changing here is additional instances of jtalert being brought up, but my typing becomes next to impossible even with a 15% cpu load:

https://youtu.be/G97HrJ9k7sE