From: Support@HamApps.groups.io <Support@HamApps.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike N8FRI
Sent: Saturday, September 19, 2020 7:42 AM
To: Support@HamApps.groups.io
Subject: Re: [HamApps] System monitor tray icon

Task manager is fine but takes a few mouse clicks to get to the usage information.  I found exactly what I was looking for in a freeware program called "MemInfo".
I want to be able to right click a tray icon and be able to see all present programs running and the memory utilized by each.  It also features a bar graph with total memory percentage being used.  Very nice for a quick check while running JTDX/JTAlert.
Thanks, Mike N8FRI