locked Re: System monitor tray icon

TomK

Not too long ago someone in this group suggested a freeware system resource monitor that included a tray icon

A 3rd party apps would indeed be needed but is typically limited to a single metric.  Memory? CPU? Disk? Network?

But if you really want detailed info to debug app issues … How about good old Windows Task Manager?

For a more graphical display, there is always Windows Resource Monitor.

They are what’s really needed to diagnose issues with specific apps.

In the case of my HEAVILY loaded system, a brute force singular sys-tray metric would be useless. I run at max all the time 😉

To find them, just type in their app names in your Windows search box (next to Windows icon - bottom left)

When Windows displays the app in its search results, right-click it then [Add to Taskbar].

I have both there. A quick click now and then tells me everything.

TomK ~ KT1TK ~ 73