locked Re: Click on spots

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 19/09/2020 1:37 am, Neil wrote:

Every time Windoze does an update it messes up settings. In JT Alert (GREAT program) I used to be able to click on a call sign in a JT Alert window and have it populate  "Generate Std Messages" in WSJT-X. It does not do that now. I have searched the messages in JT Alert and not found an answer. Any clues?
TNX

Neil   N4FN

Do you have the "Accept UDP requests" checkbox ticked for the UDP Server under the Reporting tab of the WSJTX Settings?

A number of users have experienced problems when using "127.0.0.1" for the Server address that was resolved by changing to using a multicast address like "239.255.0.0", try changing that.