Re: System monitor tray icon

ROBERT NORRIS

Try System Explorer. Not sure it is what you are looking for but it does show you what is going on with your system and its memory.

Bob  AK5U

From: Support@HamApps.groups.io <Support@HamApps.groups.io> On Behalf Of Marion D. Kitchens
Sent: Tuesday, September 15, 2020 7:43 PM
To: Support@HamApps.groups.io
Subject: Re: [HamApps] System monitor tray icon

Look for something called TrayStatus  -- I think.  That is what it is called after installation on my computer.

On Tue, 15 Sep 2020 17:03:57 -0700 "Mike N8FRI" <mmhorn@...> writes:

Not too long ago someone in this group suggested a freeware system resource monitor that included a tray icon to track program memory usage.
I lost that program and cannot remember its name.  Can anyone refresh my memory?
Mike N8FRI