locked Re: System monitor tray icon

Marion D. Kitchens

Look for something called TrayStatus  -- I think.  That is what it is called after installation on my computer.
On Tue, 15 Sep 2020 17:03:57 -0700 "Mike N8FRI" <mmhorn@...> writes:

Not too long ago someone in this group suggested a freeware system resource monitor that included a tray icon to track program memory usage.
I lost that program and cannot remember its name.  Can anyone refresh my memory?
Mike N8FRI

Join Support@HamApps.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.