locked Re: Decodes window and chrome remote desktop

Michael Black

Laurie,
My LOTWQSL application started getting this error not too long ago.

A couple of solutions are here

Mike

On Monday, September 14, 2020, 10:21:22 PM CDT, HamApps Support (VK3AMA) <vk3ama.ham.apps@...> wrote:

On 14/09/2020 11:47 pm, rogich via groups.io wrote:
Anywhere on decode window crashes it.

I also restart jtalert every time it crashes just decode window.

Thanks for posting the actual error, that helped isolate the problem.

A google search confirms this common problem with Chrome and other VNC type apps.

I have modified the code to capture the error and perform a retry when pasting the decodes callsign onto the clipboard. Check your email (in about an hour) I will send a new JTAlert build to test.

Also, when this happens, there is no need to restart JTAlert. The Decodes window is a standalone executable so you only need to reopen it from JTAlert.