locked Re: Timing Adjustment.

JoAnn Donaldson

This is my last entry on this. Under Misc Alerts, I unclicked  "Remove spaces from "Callsign - B4" hyphen separator. JTAlert no longer reported Calls -B4 in the Alert box and I no longer got the message from ACLog.

As far as I am concern this message thread is no dead. I no longer have a problem logging FT8/FT4 contacts from WSIT-X.  Please Moderators shut down this thread.

JoAnn Donaldson - AB8YZ

On Monday, September 14, 2020, 3:14:45 PM CDT, Laurie, VK3AMA <hamapps.support@...> wrote:

On 15/09/2020 3:52 am, JoAnn Donaldson via groups.io wrote:
> I turned OFF CHECK BEFORE and now it logs successfully.

How are you turning off the B4 check in JTAlert?
It is not possible, it is permanently enabled, there is not setting for
turning B4 checks off.

What did you change that made logging work?