locked Re: Timing Adjustment.

Michael Black

It's not that you have ADIF selected for logging.

It's that you have the ADIF menu selected instead of the Logging menu.

Inline image

Mike W9MDB

On Monday, September 14, 2020, 12:22:23 PM CDT, JoAnn Donaldson via groups.io <joannplano2005@...> wrote:

How does my image DO NOT Show I have NOT selected Logging then Standard ADIF File"?????????

JoAnn - AB8YZ

On Sunday, September 13, 2020, 7:13:18 PM CDT, JoAnn Donaldson <joannplano2005@...> wrote:

I hate to say this but that menu does not exist on my JTALert. Here is what it says on mine.Inline image

On Sunday, September 13, 2020, 4:03:09 PM CDT, HamApps Support (VK3AMA) <vk3ama.ham.apps@...> wrote:

On 14/09/2020 6:17 am, JoAnn Donaldson via groups.io wrote:
I do not see any entry for Asjustment under Logging or under Miscellaneous.
Under Miscellaneous I see
        Hot Keys

Thats it. No Entry to adjust the Timing. Under Logging I see
          Last QSO API
          Last B4 Database
          Standard ADIF File
        + DXLAb DXkeeper
        HDR V5/V6
        Log4OM V1
        Log4OM V2
      +ACLog

Click the "Logging" entry in the left tree-view display.