locked Re: Timing Adjustment.

John L. Broughton

As to smaller pictures. that is easy to accomplish.

Download the free Microsoft picture resizer

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/image-resizer-for-windows-10/9nwwmh081ddb?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

Once installed, all you have to to is select one or more pictures you have saved on your computer, right click on it/them and then select 'Resize pictures.' When the window opens up, you choose the size. I have found that to be one of the most useful tools for many years.

John, WB9VGJ