locked Re: Decodes window and chrome remote desktop

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 14/09/2020 8:49 am, rogich via groups.io wrote:
As soon as I remote DT into my win 10 box, decode window crashes with an exception when I click on it remotely. Says clipboard operation failed.
Everything else is ok.
2.16.13, win 10 home 1909, RD 1.5, other end is Android 9 S6 tablet (also crashes on S10e). Nov 5,2019 version.
Also crashes on MacBook Air 2017 with Edge or Chrome extension.
Not a big issue. Just fyi

I remote desktop into my Ham PC 99.9% of the time, I rarely sit in front of the PC, without this problem. Admittedly I am not using Chrome. I am not sure what could be the cause. This is the first report I have received of this behavior.

How long since you restarted your Win10PC?

What part of the Decodes window are you clicking on?

Please post a capture of the error message window. That will help with diagnosis.