locked Re: Timing Adjustment.

JoAnn Donaldson

Sorry about the images sizes. I do not see any entry for Asjustment under Logging or under Miscellaneous.
Under Miscellaneous I see
        Hot Keys

Thats it. No Entry to adjust the Timing. Under Logging I see
          Last QSO API
          Last B4 Database
          Standard ADIF File
        + DXLAb DXkeeper
        HDR V5/V6
        Log4OM V1
        Log4OM V2
      +ACLog

Again nothing about Timing Adjustment.

I am using JTALert V 2.16.13

JoAnn Donaldson - AB8YZ

On Saturday, September 12, 2020, 3:56:51 PM CDT, HamApps Support (VK3AMA) <vk3ama.ham.apps@...> wrote:

On 13/09/2020 3:31 am, JoAnn Donaldson via groups.io wrote:
Reading the JTAlert Docs, it mentions that you can adjust the how to adjust the Check QSO Log Record time in JTAlert' but I can not find it under Settings/Manage Settings/Misc. See the two attach files. One shows it. This is from the N3FJP Digital Hits Page and the other which does not show it is from Settings/Manage Settings/MISc. has this setting been removed? I am having problems with JTAlert not confirming contact with my ACLog.

JoAnn - AB8YZ

First some housekeeping. Please don't post cell-phone images they typically end up being excessively large in both physical size and dimensions. A better option is to use the tools provided by Windows to capture an individual window or part of a window, see this pinned topic https://hamapps.groups.io/g/Support/message/20528

If you insist on using cell-phone images, take the time to reduce the size before posting. You current image size of ~4MB at 4096 x 2304 pixels is unnecessarily large. For an image like this, it doesn't need to be any more than ~500px in width with a more manageable less than 100KB file size.

Regarding the timing adjustment setting, it is under the Logging section of the Settings window. Documented under the "Frequently Asked Questions -> Warning about QSO not logged when it is logged" help file topic.

From the Logging section of the Settings...