locked Re: JT Alert intermittent

Jim N6VH

On 9/11/2020 5:35 PM, James Bricker wrote:
Hello:
I have read several positive reviews on JT Alert so I will start off by saying I believe my problem is in my system and not a bug in JT Alert.

Currently, the only feature of JT Alert that I'm using is the "Alert on My Call" while operating WSJT-X in FT-8 mode.

JT Alert intermittently alerts me that my call sign is present.  Its clearly displayed on the WSJT-X screen but no alert.

Has anyone else reported this intermittent operation?

Any suggestions?

I'm running version 2.15.9 with Windows 7 (32 bit) on a Dell desktop (Intel E2160 CPU @ 1.8 Ghz with 2 Gig of memory.)

Thanks,
Jim Bricker
N3JHB

Jim,

I don't know if this will solve your problem, but you might want to install the latest version of JTAlert - 2.16.13.

73,

Jim N6VH