locked Re: JtAlert call sign colors

Gerald Klotz

It’s has been longer than that. I have been reading and trying to figure it out without changing more things. I finally decided to swallow some pride and ask.

Gerry Klotz

On Sep 9, 2020, at 2:55 PM, HamApps Support (VK3AMA) <vk3ama.ham.apps@gmail.com> wrote:

On 10/09/2020 5:42 am:
Ok guys I was stupid and tried to make things easier for me and change some colors for different countries I wanted and such.
i do t see one green call now. How can I reset this back to original and enjoy using it the way it was before I went and fiddled with it.
OM,

Provided it has not been more than 7 days since you made the breaking changes, this easiest solution is to restore a backup of the JTAlert config file.

Open the Help file to the "Troubleshooting -> Setting Changes Not Remembered" section and follow steps 1 to 5. They cover restoring a backup of the config file.