locked Re: Amount of Time to take HamApps to Load

Michael Black

Try excluding the HamApps directories from any virus scanning.

Mike W9MDB

On Saturday, September 5, 2020, 09:52:12 AM CDT, James Hertel <n6kmr@...> wrote:

I believe it maybe Windoze noticing that it also does the same thing 0n
other programs... it takes foreverrrrr to populate.. My pi 2 is faster
now days than my windoze 10...

Just saying !

N6kmr, Jim