locked Re: JTAlert 2.16.12 setup questions

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 1/09/2020 9:32 pm, Jeff - G4IUA wrote:

Changed GT port to 2237, Multicast ON, 239.0.0.1.  I don’t know what to do re Forward UDP Messages but ATM they are 127.0.0.1 and 2233 but enabled/disabled make no difference so I guess they aren’t relevant.

-snip-

Jeff - G4IUA

Jeff,

Since your now running with multicast, there is no need to use UDP Message forwarding. Message forwarding provided a workaround when it was not possible to run JTAlert and GT concurrently. With multicast, JTAlert and GT can operate concurrently and both applications can work directly with WSJT-X.