locked Re: JTAlert 2.16.12 setup questions

Jeff - G4IUA

I'm still having problems with configuring this.  Changing WSJT-X (v2.2.2) UDP server to 239.0.0.1 and selecting GT to Multicast and 239.0.0.1 port 2333 works OK.  However then JTA (v2.16.13) doesn't.

I'm afraid this is over my head...I get lost in how all 4 apps talk to each other.  However hopefully the above screen captures will indicate what changes I need to make.  I'm not sure where I should post this question as it is relevant to all apps used but as others seem to have successfully configured exactly the same setup I'd appreciate some help please!

Jeff - G4IUA