From: Support@HamApps.groups.io <Support@HamApps.groups.io> On Behalf Of HamApps Support (VK3AMA)
Sent: Sunday, August 30, 2020 1:16 AM
To: Support@HamApps.groups.io
Subject: [HamApps] The JTAlert test team is looking for some additional members.

I am looking for some additional members to participate in JTAlert testing.

My expectation is that members of this group are computer savvy, are frequent users of WSJT-X and its modes, are comfortable with using JTAlert and Windows and don't need hand-holding when it comes to using Windows File Explorer and file management, installing and uninstalling applications.

The group message volume is very small, sometimes going a week without a posting, but Members are encouraged to provide feedback on any new JTAlert build posted for testing.

The main purpose of the Testing group is to provide members with early access to JTAlert releases and interim builds and to use these releases as part of their normal Digital activity to shake out any bugs or behavioral problems that may have crept in during coding and to test any new features. I don't expect members to exercise all functions of JTAlert with every build released.

Users of WSJT-X/JTDX, and one of the major loggers supported by JTAlert, ADIF, DXKeeper, ACLog, Log4OM or HRD, are needed.

Note: Users who become members of the Test team but don't contribute to any of the online discussion for an extended period (3 months) will automatically be removed from the Team.

If your interested, please email me direct (vk3ama.ham.apps [at] gmail.com) with a brief outline of your operating environment, Windows version, Logger used, if using WSJT-X or JTDX, if using multiple JTAlert instances, how long using JTAlert, etc.