locked Re: COMMENT

Marion D. Kitchens

You can't fool me !! :-) :-)
de Marion (OM), K4GOK

On Sun, 30 Aug 2020 06:16:31 +1000 "HamApps Support (VK3AMA)"
<vk3ama.ham.apps@gmail.com> writes:

On 29/08/2020 11:57 pm, WN8HGZ wrote:
Every time I have windows upgrade I have problems with software
that
was running good begins to not work properly: SOOO! I now set
windows
to up grade when I want and I hold off as long as can. Since there
are
so many parameter's to set when u first get started u don't know
what
is causing the problem. Sooooo! of its working don't fix it. I
have
found that Laurie VK3AMA to be right on with her help, very sharp
and
thanks so much. HRD had bad file and she gave me the answer. HRD
was
ZERO help and wanted a fee for maintenance which I found ok
however:
I paid the fee for 2 years and they still couldn't help me with
certain issues. Just some thoughts and sharing my experiences .
FYI, Laurie is an OM name here in VK.

de Laurie (OM) VK3AMA