locked Re: COMMENT

Larry Banks

The N3FJP suite is another set of good logging programs:  http://www.n3fjp.com/index.html

73 -- Larry -- W1DYJ

From: Tim
Sent: Saturday, August 29, 2020 15:27
Subject: Re: [HamApps] COMMENT

DXLab Suite is absolutely 💯% free. Dave provides help/info and answers an email in less than 2 hours if not instantaneously.

I have been using it for 2 years.  I had a learning curve to meet, but had no problems in the last 12 months.

Updates are automatically and cause no interruption.

Fldigi, WSJT, JTAlerts and LoTW can be programed for auto upload.

Go to: www.dxlabsuites.com to learn if this logger meets your expectations.

Tim - N8NEU
FN00ah