locked COMMENT

WN8HGZ

Every time I have windows upgrade I have problems with software that was running good begins to not work properly: SOOO! I now set windows to up grade when I want and I hold off as long as can. Since there are so many parameter's to set when u first get started u don't know what is causing the problem. Sooooo! of its working don't fix it. I have found that Laurie VK3AMA  to be right on with her help, very sharp and thanks so much. HRD had bad  file and she gave me the answer. HRD was ZERO help and wanted a fee for maintenance which I found ok however:  I paid the fee for 2 years and they still couldn't help me  with certain issues. Just some thoughts and sharing my experiences .