locked Re: [Ham-Apps] Re: LOTW/eQSL triangles not showing up - special situation

Laurie, VK3AMA <groups05@...>

Peder,

Do you have the Callsign database installed? It is needed for the LoTW/eQSL flags and US State Alerting.
If it is installed, please use the "Settings -> Contact Support" menu to send me your Configuration and Session files for analysis.

de Laurie VK3AMA

On 19/05/2013 7:17 PM, pederseippel wrote:
Hi Laurie,

Since 2 versions the LOTW & eQSL flags dont show up on my laptop. All applications and files are up to date. I do not run remote in any way and I do not use a separate monitor. I have checked all settings and cant see anything wrong.

73 de SM0MEM, Peder