locked Re: [Ham-Apps] Re: JT Alert spotting and HamSpots

Laurie, VK3AMA <groups05@...>

Hi Thomas,

First I have heard that the Cluster Spots Display is not auto-refreshing.

If this is a recent phenomenon it is most like tied in with the changes introduced due to authentication. Not all changes happened at the same time and had the potential to partially break the site.
Please try flushing your browser cache and a restart of the browser. Cookies are no longer needed so that can be ignored.

Let me know if the problem persists.

de Laurie VK3AMA

On 19/05/2013 8:31 AM, ve3odz wrote:
Hi Laurie,

The Cluster Spots auto refresh doesn't work here either.
I use Win8 with IE v10. I also tried turning cookies on or off
with the same results. Same thing with Google Chrome and WinXP on
a different PC.
Not a big problem just wanted to let you known.

73 Thomas VE3ODZ