locked Re: Log Confirmation Popup Audio

Chuck Adams

In the latest version, it is NOW under JTAlert > Settings > Miscellaneous Alerts > Windows Notifications.  It was right there in the Release Notes like Laurie said if I just bothered to read them.  I am a damn idiot.

Sent from my T-Mobile 5G Device

From: Support@HamApps.groups.io <Support@HamApps.groups.io> on behalf of HamApps Support (VK3AMA) <vk3ama.ham.apps@...>
Sent: Sunday, August 16, 2020 8:00:18 PM
To: Support@HamApps.groups.io <Support@HamApps.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [HamApps] Log Confirmation Popup Audio

On 17/08/2020 8:48 am, ve7gtc wrote:
I have lost the log confirmation popup audio. It last worked for me in version.8. I do not have .9, but it does not work in .10, .11, or the current .12. Am I missing something?
Gus  K2GT

Try reading the release notes.

For your convenience ...
2.16.9 (18-Jul-2020)

  Changes:

    - Windows notification sounds: Used by some JTAlert popup messages, like logging
       success/failure, have been replaced with a dedicated sound file/volume
       selection. See the "Alerts -> Miscellaneous Alerts -> Windows Notifications"
       section of the Settings window.