From: Joseph Baker <joebaker324@...>
Date: 8/16/20 6:51 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: Support@hamapps.groups.io
Subject: Re: [HamApps] Log Confirmation Popup Audio

Go to settings, window, pop up and select sounds for successful log and sound for failure log.

On Sun, 16 Aug 2020 at 23:49, ve7gtc <ve7gtc@...> wrote:
I have lost the log confirmation popup audio. It last worked for me in version.8. I do not have .9, but it does not work in .10, .11, or the current .12. Am I missing something?
Gus  K2GT

--
Sent from iPhone 8 Plus