locked Re: Version 2.16.12 Working Well

Mark Robinson

I don't know why the audio wasn't working......maybe because of my Win 7 OS.  I didn't see any other win 7 users mention it either.  I am using an HP Z400 PC.

73 Mark N1UK

On 15-Aug-20 7:09 PM, HamApps Support (VK3AMA) wrote:
On 16/08/2020 7:54 am, Mark Robinson wrote:
I just updated to version 2.16.12 and now my sound alerts are working perfectly and DXLab Suite Pathfinder is being updated as I start to work each new station

Great job   Many thanks

Mark N1UK

Mark,

Likely you were experiencing the rare defect first corrected in the 2.16.11 release. From the release notes...
  Fixes:
    - No audio output: Multiple JTAlert restarts required to get Alert sounds to play.

I say "rare defect" as it was never reproducible in my testing, none of the 30 strong Test team experienced the problem and there were minimal public reports of an audio defect.

Thanks for reporting audio is now working for you.