locked Re: Version 2.16.11 Multicast and Multiple Instances

Santiago Mejia

This issue was solved. Everything is working fine with Wsjtx, JTAlert and Gridtracker. The issue of Lookup Window only working with 1st instance is a GT issue and Tag will be looking at it in future releases.

Today's fixed of UDP Rebroadcast has allowed me to also incorporate FRLogger (A logger for Flex Radios) into the mix. No I can have Wsjtx (3 instances), JTAlert (3 instancies), GridTracker, Log4Om and FRLogger running at the same time.

Thanks Laurie.

Santiago
73 de Santiago
HI8SMX