From: Support@HamApps.groups.io <Support@HamApps.groups.io> On Behalf Of HamApps Support (VK3AMA)
Sent: Friday, August 14, 2020 12:50 AM
To: Support@HamApps.groups.io
Subject: Re: [HamApps] Wanted and Ignored callsign on JTAlert

On 14/08/2020 7:37 am, asobel@... wrote:

Laurie

The problem with your solution is that if I put "Don't play Alert if
callsign is a B4" it will work for all wanted callsigns and all bands.

Amos 4X4MF

That's not correct, it would be applied to individual Callsigns only. If a Wanted Callsign (one out of the many possible for the Alert) is a B4 it would simply not be Alerted. It would NOT be applied to the Alert globally.