locked Re: Wanted and Ignored callsign on JTAlert

Laurie, VK3AMA

On 12/08/2020 12:53 am, asobel@netvision.net.il wrote:
Please make the Wanted and Ignored callsign of JTAlert become band dependent such as Wanted DXCC. The current situation creates problems. Examples: I  did  work VK1ABC on 20m and I want to work it on all all bands but I get infinite alerts from it on 20m. VK2PQR  is not wanted on 20m but wanted on 6m.

Amos 4X4MF
Extending the "Wanted Callsigns Alert" to use individual Band/Mode tracking is not practical. Developing a suitable settings interface would be difficult.

The better solution is if I add a "Don't play Alert if callsign is a B4" option to the "Wanted Callsign Alert". This simple change would allow a Callsign to be alerted whenever decoded except for when it has been previously worked on the current Band/Mode. I'll add this feature to the todo list.